Thursday 1 October 2015

Fruit Enzyme Facial @ Saray Spa.

Over the Eid Al Adha break last week I decided to treat myself to a facial at the Saray Spa in the Marriott Harbour Hotel and Suites, Dubai Marina.  One of my friends runs the health centre over there, so I'd had it on my list of things to do for a while!  



I arrived about 45 minutes early for my appointment, to take advantage of their excellent facilities available.  I passed on the luxurious swimming pool after having been walking along the beach that morning, but instead relaxed into the enormous jacuzzi, soothing my (always) sore muscles.  The steam room and sauna are also a must use if you're looking to detox a little and sweat out your sins. 



Next I changed into my favourite aspect of any spa trip - the fluffy white dressing gown! After a few compulsory selfies, I made my way to the waiting room, where I was served some fresh strawberry juice and a cool towelette for my face.  There, I met my therapist, Eve, and she explained what was going to happen over the next 60 minutes and took a brief medical history.  



The facial itself was 60 minutes of pure bliss. From the luxurious massage (including head and scalp massage while your mask is drying...amazing) to the fruity scents of all the products used, the whole experience was fantastic.  Afterwards, my skin felt smoother, clearer and so moisturised. After the hour of heaven was (unfortunately) over, I made my way back to the waiting room, where I was treated to some herbal tea and dried fruit, and presented with some samples of the June Jacobs products used during my treatment. 





I would highly recommend giving Saray Spa a go, and ask for Eve if you're desiring a facial! Next time I'm planning on treating myself to a full body massage! As well as the amazing facilities available at your disposal, the Marriott Harbour is so easy to get to, and parking is as easy as leaving your car to the helpful valet staff.  So for a complete relaxation experience from start to finish, get yourself to Saray Spa. 

V x